- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin OMC-X1E HPL Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71555 000000000 L71555000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Martin's X Series, the X Series OMCXAE Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a single cutaway and is constructed from Jett black high-...Click To Read More About This Product
A Jett black stallion for you to ride your melodies on.
Part of Martin's X Series, the X Series OMCXAE Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a single cutaway and is constructed from Jett black high-pressure laminate (HPL) to create a very durable, great-sounding guitar.
Other appointments include a mortise-and-tenon neck joint, FSC Certified bridge and fingerboard, hand-rubbed, black birch laminate neck, herringbone ink rosette, a PA neck with High Performance taper, and a solid headstock with standard taper.
With all that, and the addition of onboard Fishman Sonitone electronics, this guitar is just waiting to be enjoyed. Case sold separately.
This is one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option for players dedicated to live performance and studio recording
Order this special Jett black Martin today.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Laminated HPL
- Back & sides: Laminated HPL
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Performance
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC
- Neck wood: Birch
- Scale length: 25.25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Bridge: FSC
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Behind-the-saddle piezo
- EQ/Tuner: 1-band, No
- Special features: Body finish Tonewoods
- Tuning machines: Sealed, High-ratio
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold Separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.