Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Martin OME-Cherry Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Introduces the savory sound of FSC Certified cherry to the Martin line.
The Matrix VT Enhanced is unobtrusive, with no controls or holes cut into the side of the guitar. The easy-to-use Volume, Tone and Enhance Blend controls are mounted inside the soundhole for convenient access during performance. The resulting sound quality meets the Martin standard of excellence with an unmatched sound and responsiveness to touch and playing.
Fishman’s Enhance Transducer is a bridge-plate transducer that is mechanically and electrically optimized to bring out the sound of the body, and the dynamic and percussive elements of guitar playing. The Enhance Transducer is specially designed to capture the longitudinal energy (dynamic and percussive attack) of the guitar top while being highly resistant to the transverse energy that manifests in string squeak, body handling noise, and parasitic feedback. It adds these body characteristics to the full spectrum audio performance of the Aura VT Enhance and Matrix VT Enhance to deliver a new level of sound quality and dynamic playing response. The result is a sound that is pure Martin, with more responsiveness to your playing dynamics and touch.
Note: Due to supply chain issues from COVID-19, Martin cannot guarantee a faux tortoise pickguard. During this time, the guitar you receive may have a black pickguard. We apologize for this inconvenience and as soon as the supply chain issue is resolved, the faux tortoise pickguard will be standard again.
- Antique white binding
- MOP Diamonds and Square fingerboard inlays
- FSC "Follow The Frog" Label
Make it a Martin. Order today.
OME-Cherry Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: FSC Certified Sitka spruce top
- Back and sides: FSC Certified cherry
- Bracing pattern: 1/4" scalloped certified European spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified ebony
- Neck wood: FSC Certified select mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: FSC Certified African Blackwood
- Tuning machines: Gold open gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white tusq/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.