- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin OME-Cherry Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00325 0000010002170577 L003250000010002170577
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted with all FSC-certified woods, including a Sitka spruce top, cherry back and sides, a mahogany high performance neck, ebony fingerboard and br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Introduces the savory sound of FSC Certified cherry to the Martin line.
Crafted with all FSC-certified woods, including a Sitka spruce top, cherry back and sides, a mahogany high performance neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge, and an African blackwood headplate, the OME-Cherry is Martin’s newest FSC guitar and is definitely worth checking out. The model includes gold open gear tuners, and arrives stage-ready with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics so you can rock out and sound as good plugged in as you do unplugged. As pioneers in sustainable guitar building, Martin proudly partners with the Forestry Stewardship Counsel (FSC) to bring the world a line of great sounding sustainable wood guitars. When you play this comfortable, classy orchestra model, you can be sure that mother earth will be cheering you on.
The Matrix VT Enhanced is unobtrusive, with no controls or holes cut into the side of the guitar. The easy-to-use Volume, Tone and Enhance Blend controls are mounted inside the soundhole for convenient access during performance. The resulting sound quality meets the Martin standard of excellence with an unmatched sound and responsiveness to touch and playing.
Fishman’s Enhance Transducer is a bridge-plate transducer that is mechanically and electrically optimized to bring out the sound of the body, and the dynamic and percussive elements of guitar playing. The Enhance Transducer is specially designed to capture the longitudinal energy (dynamic and percussive attack) of the guitar top while being highly resistant to the transverse energy that manifests in string squeak, body handling noise, and parasitic feedback. It adds these body characteristics to the full spectrum audio performance of the Aura VT Enhance and Matrix VT Enhance to deliver a new level of sound quality and dynamic playing response. The result is a sound that is pure Martin, with more responsiveness to your playing dynamics and touch.
- Antique white binding
- MOP Diamonds and Square fingerboard inlays
- FSC "Follow The Frog" Label
Make it a Martin. Order today.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: FSC Certified Sitka spruce top
- Back and sides: FSC Certified cherry
- Bracing pattern: 1/4" scalloped certified European spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified ebony
- Neck wood: FSC Certified select mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: FSC Certified African Blackwood
- Tuning machines: Gold open gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white tusq/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear