- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Shaded Top Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04708 000000000 J04708000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Shaded Top Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and si...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid woods with a slim, more comfortable playing width up the neck.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Shaded Top Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched from African sapele, similar in appearance and tone to mahogany. Bookmatched Sitka spruce soundboards utilize Martin's Hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing. The Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Shaded Top Grand Performance guitar features a slim, more parallel taper at the 12th fret, allowing for a more comfortable playing width up the neck. The bridge spacing is also modified to 2-3/16 in. - splitting the difference between Martin's two traditional spacings.
Along with the look, feel, and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the GPCPA4 has the simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system.
- Body size: GP-14 fret cutaway
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed with large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior label: none
Click or call to get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.