- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Standard Series HD-35 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J25321 0000000002075539 J253210000000002075539
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Known for its strong bass response, the D-35 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar features a three-piece back in a bound fingerboard. It features ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ideal choice for rhythm guitarists.
Known for its strong bass response, the D-35 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar features a three-piece back in a bound fingerboard. It features East Indian rosewood back and sides which gives it the bass rhythm players love. The top is constructed of solid Sitka spruce and braced with scalloped 1/4 in. high-performance braces to deliver big, open tones. It' the guitar of choice for bluegrass and folk music. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player.
Body type: D-14 Fret
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Solid Eastern Indian rosewood
Bracing pattern: Standard X
Body finish: Polished Gloss
Orientation: Left handed
Neck shape: Low profile
Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
Neck wood: Select Hardwood
Scale length: 25.4"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with large buttons
Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.