- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Vintage Series 0-28VS Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #501659 0000000002155434 5016590000000002155434
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin Vintage Series 0-28VS acoustic guitar recreates a pre-World War II guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rich depth of tone, beautiful appointments, and a comfortable body style ” a real knockout.
- Martin Vintage Series 0-28VS Acoustic Guitar
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin Vintage Series 0-28VS acoustic guitar recreates a pre-World War II guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, and a select hardwood modified V-shaped neck. The O-28VS guitar's appointments include black and white boltaron endpiece and back inlays, zig-zag back purfling, a grained ivoroid heelcap, and diamond and square fingerboard position inlays. This comfortable small-bodied guitar produces a remarkably rich depth of tone, with clear trebles that are not overshadowed by the bass notes. Includes case.
Comfortable body style
Solid Sitka spruce top
Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
Body Size: 0-12 Fret
Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
Rosette: Style 28
Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
Binding: Grained Ivoroid
Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
Side Inlay: None
Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
Neck Material: Select Hardwood
Neck Shape: Modified V
Nut Material: Bone
Headstock: Slotted/Square Slots/Diamond/Square Taper
Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
Scale Length: 24.9''
# Of Frets Clear: 12
# Of Frets Total: 20
Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-7/8''
Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-5/16''
Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamond & Squares - Short Pattern
Fingerboard Binding: None
Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
Finish Neck: Satin
Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
Bridge Style: Pyramid with Long Saddle
Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Bone
Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel Side Mounts with Butterbean Knobs
Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
Case: 515 Geib Style
Interior Label: None
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear