- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series Custom 000X1AE Rosewood HPL Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J28717 000001000 J28717000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 6-string Martin custom 000X1AE Rosewood acoustic-electric guitar features an auditorium body designed to produce a powerful, well-balanced tone t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality environmentally friendly tonewood matched with the kinds of features that make this a great choice for stage or studio.
The 6-string Martin custom 000X1AE Rosewood acoustic-electric guitar features an auditorium body designed to produce a powerful, well-balanced tone that is perfect for live performance and in the studio. Pairing the Sitka spruce top with the rosewood-pattern HPL back and sides, the custom 000X1AE Rosewood produces full, even tone, with all the sustain you have come to expect from a Martin guitar. The mortise and tennon neck joint ensures solid construction of the guitar, with optimal resonant tone, while eliminating drop-off in the finer dynamics.
The Martin guitar's laminate birch neck is a multilayered wood creation, bonding layers of wood under extremely high pressure. The material is then carved and finished in a conventional manner. The end result is a very strong neck that provides definition and articulate sustain from note to note.
The modified low oval neck shape, 25.4 in. scale, 1-11/16 in. nut width, and 16 in. radius provide comfort and dexterity when performing intricate movements and progressions along the black Richlite fingerboard.
This X Series Martin acoustic guitar comes compete with the Fishman Sonitone. The Fishman Sonitone features a soundhole-mounted preamp with rotary controls for Volume and Tone. The controls are mounted conveniently under the soundhole. All you have to do is plug in and play. You’ll have a great acoustic guitar sound, right out of the box.
Other features include a hand-rubbed satin finish, a rosewood HPL headplate and chrome tuners. This guitar has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin guitar, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar, at a price that is too good to pass up.
Case sold separately.
X Series Guitars feature patented high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, patented mortise and tenon neck construction, and professionally installed Fishman electronics. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar, that is environmentally friendly, and priced to fly out the door. This is one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option for players dedicated to live performance and studio recording.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood HPL
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed Aging Toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.06" (27mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite FSC Certified
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: Richlite FSC Certified
- Saddle & nut: White Coriian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: Mexico
Order this special Martin today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear