- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series Custom DX1AE-L Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric
- Write a Review
- J28714 000001000 J28714000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DX1AE-L acoustic-electric guitar features a D-14 platform and a left-handed dreadnought body design that produces the rich, dynamic sound and loo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid, budget-friendly dreadnought with hand-rubbed finish, quality Fishman electronics.
The DX1AE-L acoustic-electric guitar features a D-14 platform and a left-handed dreadnought body design that produces the rich, dynamic sound and look that Martin is known for. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the DX1AE Mahogany features Fishman electronics and a non-cutaway style body, sure to please any level of player.
Body type: D-14 14 Fret
Top wood: Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany HPL
Bracing pattern: Non scalloped X-type
Body finish: Hand-rubbed
Orientation: Left handed
Neck shape: Modified Low Oval High Performance Taper
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
Neck wood: Birch Laminate
Scale length: 25.4"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
Configuration: Behind the saddle pickup
Preamp EQ: No
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
Tuning machines: Chrome Encloded Gear
Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/White Corian
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Mexico
This Martin dreadnought can be yours with only a few clicks. Add to your cart now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.