- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series DCX1AE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J41410 000001000 J41410000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Martin's 2106 X Series, the DCX1AE is a Dreadnought cutaway model made up of a Sitka spruce top paired with mahogany pattern HPL back and sid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great looks and sound at a great price.
Part of Martin's 2106 X Series, the DCX1AE is a Dreadnought cutaway model made up of a Sitka spruce top paired with mahogany pattern HPL back and sides for a great sounding, and highly durable guitar. A FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge and Fishman Sonitone electronics complete this model and make this guitar an understated, eye-catching beauty with great durability.
Other appointments include a modern belly, drop-in saddle, non-scalloped X bracing, a hand-rubbed, brown birch laminate neck with a Performance Artist profile and High Performance taper for, well, a much easier playing experience, and multi-stripe rosette. Best of all this model includes sustainable wood certified parts so you can feel good knowing you are doing right by your music and the environment. Case sold separately.
X Series Guitars feature patented high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, patented mortise-and-tenon neck construction, and professionally installed Fishman electronics. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar, that is environmentally friendly, and priced to fly out the door. This is one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option for players dedicated to live performance and studio recording.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Bracing pattern: Non-Scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand Rubbed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Brown Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Macassar HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
X Series marks the spot. Treasure this affordable Martin by ordering today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.