- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series LX Koa Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J29812 000001000 J29812000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
While the Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar; it is still very big on tone, quality and versatility. This LXK2 model features koa high-pressur...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact acoustic with pleasing all-koa HPL body.
While the Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar; it is still very big on tone, quality and versatility. This LXK2 model features koa high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and top. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
Includes soft gig bag.
- Body type: Little Martin
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Koa HPL
- Back & sides: Koa HPL
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval/Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 23"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Koa HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite HPL
- Saddle & nut: White Coriian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
This guitar is ready to go wherever you want to go. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.