- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series LX Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J29808 000001000 J29808000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin LXM "Little Martin" Acoustic Guitar is a perfect choice for travel, practice, and beginning students. This particular model features a sma...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable to play, tonally viable, affordably priced, environmentally responsible, and compact!
The Martin LXM "Little Martin" Acoustic Guitar is a perfect choice for travel, practice, and beginning students. This particular model features a small, modified 0-14 Martin body with a wood-pattern HPL top with "1-style" Sitka spruce bracing, Micarta fretboard and bridge, 23" scale, Stratabond modified low-oval neck, and Martin's patented neck mortise. Gotoh nickel-plated tuners and C.F. Martin script logo adorn the headstock. The LXM includes Martin heavily padded gig bag.
- Body type: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: HPL
- Back & sides: HPL
- Bracing pattern: Non scalloped X-type
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 23"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/White corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Soft gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
You'll be amazed at the tone and durability of this little marvel. Make it yours now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.