Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mitchell DJ120 Learn-To-Play 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar Bundletrue true
Save: $14.95 with this bundle
$154.94 if purchased seperately
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A fun, easy-to-play guitar with a tried-and-true educational program to help you learn.
The Mitchell DJ120 Junior Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a reduced scale and body size that make it a perfect choice for little guitarists-in-training, as well as an incredible travel guitar for musicians of any level. A solid Englemann spruce top with scalloped bracing and mahogany back and sides. A carved mahogany back provide increased bass response and generate a balanced tone with plenty of projection. The thinner finish allows the body to resonate more freely.
The Mitchell DJ120's dovetail neck joint gives the guitar strength and sustain. The rosewood bridge and fretboard bring out clarity in the tone, and the C-shape neck provides comfort for your fretting hand. The real abalone rosette and body/neck binding make the DJ120 guitar look as great as it sounds.
Before delivery to dealers, all Mitchell guitars receive a complete state-side setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability.
Includes guitar strap and gig bag.
eMedia My Guitar CD-ROM
Rounding out the "bundle" portion of the DJ120 Learn-To-Play 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar Bundle is the eMedia My Guitar, an educational program designed for kids ages 6 and up to get the hang of one of the most popular instruments out there. The fun interface uses an animated character named Gary the Guitar to bring to life the music lessons of Kevin Garry, Ph.D, in a way that will keep them interested. Starting with the basics of tuning and learning chords, the CD-ROM goes on to more advanced sessions where kids will learn to read music and eventually play full songs.
Gary the Guitar isn't the only animated aspect of My Guitar. There's also an animated fretboard that shows your child exactly where to put their fingers as the live recorded audio plays. The speed of the music can be adjusted with MIDI tracks, so kids can learn at a pace more comfortable to them. Other special features include an automatic tuner, metronome, chord dictionary and digital recorder.
- Englemann spruce top provides great tone
- Mahogany back/sides for warmth
- Scalloped “X” bracing offers outstanding resonance
- Thinner finish for better projection
- Slim neck profile
- Beautiful bound body and fingerboard
- Pack includes gig gag, strap and eMedia My Guitar instructional CD-ROM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What better way to get started playing guitar than this affordable bundle. Order today.
DJ120 Learn-To-Play 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar Bundle Specifications:Body
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Englemann Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 21.25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Gloss Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: N/A
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Select hardwood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated saddle
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Includes instructional CD-ROM
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.