- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell O120SPK Acoustic Guitar Value Package
- Write a Review
- J40712 000001000 J40712000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mitchell's O120SPK Acoustic Guitar Value Package includes the O120S folk guitar, which features a mahogany back and sides, combined with a solid spru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Everything the discerning player needs to get started.
Mitchell's O120SPK Acoustic Guitar Value Package includes the O120S folk guitar, which features a mahogany back and sides, combined with a solid spruce top. The scalloped bracing and thinner finish provide big, satisfying tone. This premium solid top guitar package includes gig bag, strap, clip-on guitar tuner, instructional DVD, guitar picks and extra strings. It's everything you need to get started on musical adventure that will give pleasure for years to come.
- Abalone rosette
- Custom ABS multi-ply binding
- Black pickguard
- Dovetail neck joint
- Pack includes gig bag, clip-on tuner, guitar strap, extra strings, picks and instructional DVD
Trust Mitchell to offer great value. Order today.
- Body type: Auditorium
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Thin gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Package
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Gig bag, clip-on tuner, strap, DVD, picks and extra strings
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.