- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
5 Fp Flamenco Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Natural 190839388957
- J39260 005001003 J39260005001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The model 5 Fp is a flamenco guitar "negra" ideal for advanced students and teachers. For those flamenco players who are seeking more volume and proj...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An affordable Spanish-built flamenco guitar with solid German spruce top.
The model 5 Fp is a flamenco guitar "negra" ideal for advanced students and teachers. For those flamenco players who are seeking more volume and projection, the Alhambra 5 Fp is a good alternative at an affordable price. It's also suitable for classical players who can benefit from the lower string action of a flamenco instrument. The Indian rosewood back and sides amplify the sound of the 5 Fp's solid German spruce thanks to the greater density of this wood.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid German Spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Varnish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Varnish
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.