- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Delta00DLX/SHB Acoustic Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Shadow Burst 190839282033
- J42392 006001002 J42392006001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
2016 sees the introduction of Alvarez's new series, Jazz & Blues. Since jazz and blues never go out of vogue, Alvarez wanted to make a guitar lin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Designed to look and feel like the guitars that helped put jazz and blues on the map.
2016 sees the introduction of Alvarez's new series, Jazz & Blues. Since jazz and blues never go out of vogue, Alvarez wanted to make a guitar line dedicated to these genres, designed from the ground up in order to pay special attention to tone, detail and, of course, quality. The Delta00LDX/SHB pairs a solid AA Sitka spruce top with a solid mahogany body that features an appealing Vintage burst finish. It also comes with a mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays, a real bone nut and saddle and ivory ABS binding.
Case sold separately.
Body type: Blues
Cutaway: Non cutaway
Top wood: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Back shifted, scalloped X
Body finish: High Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: V
Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.84 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: High GlossElectronics
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Premium Open Gear Chrome
Saddle & nut: Real Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Body finish
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Got the blues? Let it out with this Alvarez Jazz & Blues model. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.