- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MPA70E Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839260475
- Write a Review
- #J42395 005001003 J42395005001003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alvarez Masterworks MPA70E Parlor Acoustic-Electric guitar has a roadworthy, vintage vibe with a natural finish. This is a great looking guitar, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) All-solid tonewood construction with sweet appointments and top-quality L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Alvarez Masterworks MPA70E Parlor Acoustic-Electric guitar has a roadworthy, vintage vibe with a natural finish. This is a great looking guitar, and for its size, has a very open and warm voice thanks to a combination of solid AA Sitka spruce for the top and solid East Indian rosewood for the body paired with Alvarez's FST2M forward shifted scalloped X bracing. It is fitted with an L.R. Baggs StagePro EQ and Element pickup for high-quality plugged-in performance you can count on.
Alvarez Masterworks Series
Nothing can really match a guitar made from all‑solid wood. The deflection of the note is quicker, the quality of the note is better and the sound of your guitar will improve as it ages. Alvarez Masterworks guitars are beautifully tailored and expertly voiced guitars to blend power and finesse with beauty. Their all-solid wood construction and FST2, forward shifted, scalloped bracing helps them produce incredible response and projection.
With their Masterworks models, craftsmanship and aesthetic combine to make stunning instruments. The quality of the material is first class, their gloss finish provides a deep mirror shine. They have acacia or curly maple binding and the craftsmanship demonstrated in the authentic Paua abalone purfling is sublime.
- Flame maple binding
- Ebony bridge pins
- 1.mm paua abalone
- Abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays
- 12th fret abalone inlay
- D'Addario EXP strings
A full sound and great looks makes it a joy to play. Order today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid AA Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: FST2 - Forward shifted scalloped
- Body finish: Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: info not available
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Premium die-cast with ebony buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Real bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.