- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BR-70CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint
- #H82510 004000000 H82510004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge Contemporary Series dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is constructed of exquisite Santos rosewood back and sides and topped with sol...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Prewar tone with a modern look and added versatility.
The Blueridge Contemporary Series dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is constructed of exquisite Santos rosewood back and sides and topped with solid Sitka. The high quality tonewoods offer clear and harmonic projection with natural resonating bass tones. The artful abalone trim, deep cutaway and quality Fishman Pickup system make this acoustic-electric right at home on any stage.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Choice Santos rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck
- Mother-of-pearl position markers
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Deep cutaway design
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Intricate abalone pearl inlay on soundhole rosette, top and fingerboard
- Delicate wood marquetry center strip on back
- Factory installed Fishman Presys Plus transducer system
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Vvintage-style gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inch
- 25.6 inch scale length
- Shop Adjusted
Go vintage and modern all at once, call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.