- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Historic Series BG-180 Slope Shoulder Acoustic
Condition 2 - Blemished Vintage Sunburst 190839341945
- Write a Review
- #524007 005015004 524007005015004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Historic Series BG-180 Slope Shoulder Acoustic Guitar is visually and tonally stunning, giving you big warm tone in an instrument that's extremel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An ideal acoustic guitar for the player who loves the guitar designs of the 1940s and 1950s.
The Historic Series BG-180 Slope Shoulder Acoustic Guitar is visually and tonally stunning, giving you big warm tone in an instrument that's extremely easy to play. The guitar features a premium solid Sitka spruce top and a premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with genuine abalone trim on all the borders. The BG-180's unique fingerboard and peghead inlay bring an elegant aesthetic touch to complete this beautiful Blueridge acoustic guitar.
- Premium solid Sitka spruce top
- Premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Soft shoulder body shape with abalone purfling on all edges
- 1-11„16" nut width
- 16" lower bout
- Low profile, carved mahogany neck with traditional carved diamond volute on back of headstock
- Dovetail neck joint
- 24-3„4" scale length
- Bone nut and saddle
- Beautiful mother-of-pearl and abalone fingerboard inlay with matching peghead design
- Open-back vintage-style tuners
- Vintage pickguard shape
- Saga exclusive vintage sunburst finish
- Premium ebony fingerboard with PreWar "split diamond" abalone snow flake markers
- Ebony bridge with abalone dot-inlaid ebony bridge pins
- Delicate wood marquetry backstrip
- White body and neck binding
- Gold-plated tuners
Call or click to order and add this beautiful vintage-style acoustic guitar to your collection today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.