- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pre-War Series BR-263A 000 Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839238603
- Write a Review
- #J21818 005001001 J21818005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BR-263A 000-style guitar offers authentic style reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII. Every guitar is manufactured using the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A beautiful work of art that's a joy to play.
The BR-263A 000-style guitar offers authentic style reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII. Every guitar is manufactured using the same techniques as their antique counterparts, but with subtle improvements that bring these guitars firmly into the 21st century.
Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional herringbone trim, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars also feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod making this truly a modern collectable. Case sold separately.
Body type: OOO
Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
Back & sides: Select solid rosewood
Bracing pattern: Forward X
Body finish: High Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.6"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: High Gloss
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: China
Order this fine Blueridge guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.