- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oregon Concert Burst Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Whiskey Burst
- Write a Review
- #J20954 004001000 J20954004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the musician seeking well-rounded balance with the unique look, midrange fullness, depth, clarity, and liveliness of locally sourced myrtlewood i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An American-made beauty built for performing.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
For the musician seeking well-rounded balance with the unique look, midrange fullness, depth, clarity, and liveliness of locally sourced myrtlewood in a beautiful new burst finish. A surprising Breedlove crafted from Northwest body woods, the Oregon Concert is wonderfully alive with tone. The hard rock maple neck, myrtlewood body, and Sitka spruce top combine to deliver accentuated depth and clarity across the tonal spectrum.
Body type: Concert
Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
Back & sides: Solid myrtlewood
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Info not available
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Not specified
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Hard Rock Maple
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Info not available
Brand: L.R. Baggs
Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
Preamp EQ: No
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Satin Gold
Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
Saddle & nut: Tusq
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None None
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.