- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier Auditorium Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839317063
- Write a Review
- #J20961 005001001 J20961005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Breedlove's Auditorium Mahogany is for the professional player and enthusiast seeking more projection than a concert body provides, paired with the r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Bigger body projection without the bigger body bulk.
Breedlove's Auditorium Mahogany is for the professional player and enthusiast seeking more projection than a concert body provides, paired with the rich midrange presence, and a sweet voice of mahogany. The Auditorium Mahogany offers the benefits of larger-bodied guitars without the bulk, allowing for a driving voice that exceeds the comfortable size and shape.
The versatile body shape is complimented by mahogany back and sides to connect to deliver tonal balance with a warm voice and its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
Body type: Auditorium
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Solid Honduran mahogany
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Gloss with aged toner
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Solid Honduran mahogany
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Gloss
Brand: L.R. Baggs
Configuration: Condensor mic
Preamp EQ: No
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Breedlove Nickel
Bridge: African Ebony
Saddle & nut: Tusq
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Order this high-quality American made acoustic-electric today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.