- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
USA Concertina E Mahogany Acoustic/Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- L72181 004001000 L72181004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Breedlove USA Concert E is one of the sweetest acoustic guitars Breedlove builds. The Concertina body shape is a comfortable, all-mahogan...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Breedlove's thinnest-finished acoustic guitar.
The Breedlove USA Concert E is one of the sweetest acoustic guitars Breedlove builds. The Concertina body shape is a comfortable, all-mahogany body with ultra-lightweight design and weighs less than 3.5 pounds and is 25% lighter than other all-mahogany Breedloves. The sound is warm and centered in the mid-range, making it exceptional as a vocal accompaniment instrument. This Concertina was designed for a light play style—one of Breedlove’s specialties is crafting guitars with a more focused, individual note-for-note clarity and tonal balance.
Knowing sound frequencies travel most efficiently through lighter-weight materials, Breedlove designed the USA guitar series to be their lightest, most alive instruments. With the development of the USA series, Breedlove has crafted their thinnest finish—just 5 mils on top and 2 mils on the back sides. Binding and decoration have also been minimized. Breedlove sanded their tops thinner and reduced the soundhole size to achieve their targeted fundamental resonance. All the woods are salvaged or individually harvested. Breedlove does not use clear-cut trees. Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, each guitar includes factory-installed LR Baggs EAS electronics and a deluxe Breedlove hardshell case.
- Body type: Concertina
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Honduran mahogany
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Custom X brace
- Body finish: Satin open pore
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4”
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25”
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Natural satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes, LR Baggs EAS
- Headstock overlay: African ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove nickel closed gear
- Bridge: African ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Hardshell case included
- Accessories: Truss rod tool, Breedlove guitar portrait, Breedlove thank-you card, Breedlove quality assurance inspection checklist, Breedlove polish cloth, Breedlove sticker
- Country of origin: USA
Get the sweet sound of a Breedlove USA. Order today.
- All-mahogany body
- Satin open-pore body finish
- Satin-finished neck
- LR Baggs EAS
- Breedlove open-gear tuners in nickel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.