- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
USA Concerto E Sitka Spruce-Mahogany Acoustic/Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Cinnamon Burst 190839837097
- #L72172 005001001 L72172005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
(Open Box) Breedlove's lightest, move alive instrument.
Breedlove’s USA Concerto E in Cinnamon Burst is designed for a heavier playing style where fill-the-room sound is the goal. However, the guitar also permeates warm complex overtones, in addition to boasting a highly attractive Cinnamon Burst finish.
Breedlove knows that sound frequencies travel most efficiently through lighter weight materials, so they designed the USA guitars to be their lightest, most alive instruments. In designing the USA Concerto, Breedlove achieved their thinnest finish yet—just 5 mils on the top and 2 mils on the back and sides. Binding and direction were also minimized. Breedlove sanded their tops thinner and reduced the soundhole size to achieve their targeted fundamental resonance. All the woods are salvaged or individually harvested. Breedlove does not use clear-cut trees. While larger guitars are typically designed for bigger sound and strong play, Breedlove was able to achieve this robust playing style on a guitar body shape that is most comfortable to the player.
Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it’s easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability—the finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding and hand buffing and rubbing.
Play heavy on Breedlove's lightest acoustic. Order today.
- Body type: Concerto
- Cutaway: None
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Custom X brace
- Body finish: Satin open-pore Cinnamon Burst
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4”
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural satin
- Headstock overlay: African ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove nickel closed-gear
- Bridge: African ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Hardshell case included
- Accessories: Truss rod tool, Breedlove guitar portrait, Breedlove thank-you card, Breedlove quality assurance inspection checklist, Breedlove polish cloth, Breedlove sticker
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.