- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature 7-String Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished White 190839721143
- L50404 005001001 L50404005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Caparison Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature 7-string electric guitar consists of a mahogany body and a five-piece maple and walnut neck, complete with ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Slick, stylish and ready for your aggressive fingerboard aerobics.
The Caparison Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature 7-string electric guitar consists of a mahogany body and a five-piece maple and walnut neck, complete with two titanium support rods, a combination that ensures rock-solid stability. The elegant gloss white finish, gold hardware and mirror gold pickguard united with the radical body shape of the Orbit proves for a classy, yet modern-looking instrument.
The Caparison Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature 7-string electric guitar is loaded with Fishman Fluence Modern 7-String pickups and a Fishman USB rechargeable battery pack. This guitar promises absolute clarity and note definition, even in the lowest registers of the seventh string. The thru-neck construction paired with the Schaller Lockmeister tremolo results in truly blissful tuning stability. The neck features a soft D profile that has the right amount of meat to be comfortable and very fast while reducing fatigue during long playing sessions. To top it all off, the Caparison Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature features a maple fretboard, 24 jumbo frets, black binding and the contrasting classic Caparison black clock position inlays.
The Caparison Orbit 7-CZQ, Cazqui signature model was developed over the course of two years. Based on the classic Caparison Orbit model with a through-neck and unique curved top shape, a 7-string design was adapted to embody the various design ideals of the Japanese guitarist.
Caparison designed a unique pickguard with Cazqui, a gold mirrored pickguard, to compliment the white body and gold hardware, finished to reflect his aesthetic tastes. The maple fingerboard produces precise, articulate notes with good bite and a tight low end. Adorned with Black Clock inlays, black fingerboard and headstock binding, it makes the distinctive appearance stand out even further.
In order to ensure maximum tuning stability, which is required for Cazqui’s intense stage performances, the neck is strengthened by embedding twin titanium bars within the 5-piece maple and walnut through-neck structure. It is also fitted with a top-quality Schaller LockMeister 7-string Tremolo bridge, ensuring ultimate reliability.
- DropA tuning (E, B, G, D, A, E, LowA)
- Schaller locking nut
- Black fingerboard binding
- 15-degree head angle
- Devil’s Tail headstock with black binding, Orbit logo
- RotoSound strings (9/11/16/24/32/42/64)
Make an impression with this killer signature 7-string. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: White
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple and Walnut 5-piece
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Twin Titanium Support rods
- Neck finish: White
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Fret size: Jumbo, nickle silver
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Black Clock
- Nut width: 1.93 in. (49 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fishman 7-String Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico
- Bridge: Fishman 7-String Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume push-pull (Voice 2 control),
- Pickup switch: Switchcraft 3-way toggle, kill switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Schaller tremolo LockMeister 7-string
- Tuning machines: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Color: Schaller Gold
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Fitted hard case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.