- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
X ELE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Carbon Burst 190839199539
- J42804 005001001 J42804005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X is a thin body (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb.) comfortable full-scale guitar with amazing power and tone for its size. The X is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Thin-bodied carbon fiber guitar that'll last for ages.
The X is a thin body (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb.) comfortable full-scale guitar with amazing power and tone for its size. The X is braced with Composite Acoustics optimized performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for a very quick and clean response. Excellent for chord strumming and flat picking with looks to kill and a sound to match. It's no wonder the X is changing the world of acoustic guitars.
Hardshell case included.
Body type: 000
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Top wood: Carbon Fiber
Back & sides: Carbon Fiber
Bracing pattern: Performance Tuned
Body finish: High Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
Fingerboard: Reinforced Polymer
Neck wood: Carbon Fiber
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: L.R. Baggs
Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
Preamp EQ: 1-band
Feedback filter: Phase
Headstock overlay: Carbon Fiber
Tuning machines: Ultra-Precise
Bridge: Carbon Fiber
Saddle & nut: Info not available
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
X marks the spot for a one-of-a-kind tone acoustic-electric tone master. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.