- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C5-CEBK Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839754073
- #H84507 005001024 H84507005001024
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A staple in the Iberia series, the C5-CEBK features a solid Canadian cedar top, mahogany back and sides and a jet-black finish. The construction is b...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A traditional Spanish-style guitar with a solid top, soft cutaway and Fishman electronics.
A staple in the Iberia series, the C5-CEBK features a solid Canadian cedar top, mahogany back and sides and a jet-black finish. The construction is based upon the traditional Spanish classical guitar with the exception of a soft cutaway and a slightly thinner neck. The Fishman Isys+ 2band pickup system produces a rich and natural sound when amplified - perfect for gigging and recording. Like all guitars in the Iberia series, the C5-CEBK has a truss rod built into its neck.
- Fullsize body
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Traditional Spanish styling with soft cutaway and thinner neck
- Fishman Isys+ 2band pickup system
Enjoy traditional style with modern reliability. Order today.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss PU in jet black
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 375mm (14.75") width at lower bout, 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 100mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Black & Gold Floral Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+ with on board Tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: NA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.