- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Fusion 14 Maple Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 508162
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba Fusion 14 is a crossover nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar for steel-string and electric guitar players looking for that warm, nylon-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Steel-string players will feel right at home.
The Cordoba Fusion 14 is a crossover nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar for steel-string and electric guitar players looking for that warm, nylon-string classical guitar sound. Cordoba's Fusion is the first guitar to merge the acoustic bracing and tone of traditional nylon-string guitars with the thinner neck and fast action of steel string guitars. The 14-fret neck-to-body construction with thin neck and radiused fingerboard provides easy playing for players used to steel strings and electric guitars. The Cordoba Fusion 14 also includes a HumiCase Protg case.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Flamed Maple
- Fingerboard: African Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood with bone saddle and tie block
- Maple/Ebony wood ring rosette inlay with maple/ebony purfling
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Indian Rosewood headstock veneer
- Scale length: 25.59" (650 mm)
- Electronics: BBAND A6T with tuner. Blended system of under-saddle piezo with acoustic soundboard transducer, 4-band EQ and on board tuner.
- Number of Frets: 23 frets
- Nut Width: 47 mm
- Includes HumiCase Protg case