- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brooklyn Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Vintage Sunburst 190839637550
- J19680 005001017 J19680005001017
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The brand new Brooklyn (SD-400) has a voice all its own. Its rich, dreadnought shout is propelled by a sapele back, sides, and a solid Sitka spruce t...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A solid dreadnought with plenty of color, both in tone and appointments.
The brand new Brooklyn (SD-400) has a voice all its own. Its rich, dreadnought shout is propelled by a sapele back, sides, and a solid Sitka spruce top. The Brooklyn's mahogany neck is capped with a rosewood fingerboard where block mother-of-pearl inlays add the class of a fresh pair of wingtips. Brass bridge pins help the Brooklyn sing, providing maximum resonance. Along with the rest of the D'Angelico acoustic family, the Brooklyn is amp-ready with the Fishman INK-4 onboard preamp and pickup system, complete with built-in tuner.
Body type: Dreadnought
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
Back & sides: Solid siapele
Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
Body finish: Info not available
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C shape slim profile
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Info not available
Brand: Fishman INK-4
Configuration: Condensor mic
Preamp EQ: 4-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Other
Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic - Gold
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup System
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: Indonesia
No need to travel to New York to have Brooklyn inspire you. Just order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.