- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deluxe Series DH Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Custom Seymour Duncan Pickups and Stairstep Tailpiece
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Matte Plum, Tortoise Pickguard 190839101648
- J53391 006917002 J53391006917002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For players looking for that big archtop sound, but feel a traditional 17-inch body is just slightly oversized, the EX-DH Deluxe comes to the rescue....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Big sound and equally impressive looks.
For players looking for that big archtop sound, but feel a traditional 17-inch body is just slightly oversized, the EX-DH Deluxe comes to the rescue. With a 16-inch body, slim C-shape neck, and medium jumbo frets, “comfortable” is an understatement.
In terms of tone, a pair of Seymour Duncan DA-59’s coupled with a six-way toggle switch provides a remarkable variety of tones, all of which allow the DH Deluxe to sing. Gold Grover locking tuners, a gold Stairstep tailpiece, and our signature Scalini pickguard define the legendary D’Angelico Art Deco aesthetic, while every Deluxe Collection detail guarantees exceptional sound. Includes hardshell case.
Custom Seymour Duncan DA-59's
For a clearer tone with a more tangible punch, the Deluxe Collection features new, custom Seymour Duncan humbuckers that elevate your mid-range to be crystalline and full.
Thicker wire means more tone and resonance, brought to you by Jescar.
Six-way Toggle Switch
Guaranteeing maximum tonal options, a six-way switch allows you to share your humbuckers, isolate either, turn either into a single-coil pickup, or share both single-coils. Choose your weapon.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Flame Maple
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard slim
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: DA-59
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DA-59
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 6-position selector switch with coil-spliting
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 6-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with rosewood base
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Nonebr> Country of origin: South Korea
Own this full-bodied archtop. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.