- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lexington Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J19684
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the early 1900s, the word dreadnought referred to a massive battleship. The Lexington SD-300 is a booming dreadnought that offers a powerful low-e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A well-balanced dreadnought with sweet appointments and high-quality Fishman electronics.
In the early 1900s, the word dreadnought referred to a massive battleship. The Lexington SD-300 is a booming dreadnought that offers a powerful low-end so resonant that playing lush, full chords may very well become addictive. The Lexington SD-300 has a solid Sitka spruce top paired with a sapele back and sides to create the its subtle elegance, complemented by a tortoise pickguard. The slim, mahogany neck makes for wonderful playability. Though capable of great projection, the Lexington's high end is uncompromised by its rich low end, producing a consistently balanced sound and making it an excellent choice for a great variety of players.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C shape slim
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Other
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic - Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hars
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Korea
Grab one today with a quick click or call. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.