- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier Gramercy Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839355249
- Write a Review
- #J50053 005001009 J50053005001009
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Premier Gramercy delivers a smooth, clear tone that is unmatched. Its lightweight construction features a thinner Sitka spruce top allowing for g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Highly accessible body design with top-notch electronics for exceptional performances.
The Premier Gramercy delivers a smooth, clear tone that is unmatched. Its lightweight construction features a thinner Sitka spruce top allowing for great resonance and tonal clarity. The Gramercy’s slim C-shape neck allows for maximum comfort and playability, ideal for younger and older players alike. The Gramercy's standout tone is complemented by the D'Angelico aesthetic—a traditional scroll-style headstock coupled with a three-ring abalone rosette.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Body Design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order your Premier Gramercy today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.