- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier Niagara Solid Koa Top Mini Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839720733
- #L20208 005001004 L20208005001004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Premier Niagara Solid Koa Top Mini Dreadnought acoustic guitar is the ultimate travel companion. This non-cutaway mini dreadnought boasts a tone ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Smaller body shape, with full-size projection and sweet solid Koa tone.
The Premier Niagara Solid Koa Top Mini Dreadnought acoustic guitar is the ultimate travel companion. This non-cutaway mini dreadnought boasts a tone far bigger than its compact body size, with a beautiful solid koa top for plenty of warmth and shimmering high end. Its 14" wide body, slim C-shape neck and satin finish guarantee exceptional comfort. The super-affordable Premier Niagara Koa Mini Dreadnought is the perfect campfire companion or for the bedroom balladeer.
Case sold separately.
- Mother-of-pearl premier shield logo on headstock
- Aluminum Skyscraper truss rod cover
- 3-ply white top binding
- White 1.5T fingerboard binding
- Acrylic dot 6 mm position top inlay
- 2 chrome strap buttons
- 1-ring ABS rosette
You'll enjoy your creative flow with a Premier Niagara. Order today.
- Body type: Mini Dreadnougbt
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid koa
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body finish: Natural Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Tuning machines: D'Angelico Grover Style, CR
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.