Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box D'Angelico Premier Series Atlantic Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece Condition 2 - Blemished Antique White 194744133909true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box D'Angelico Premier Series Atlantic Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece Condition 2 - Blemished Antique White 194744133909$559.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Stylish comfort and powerful sound in this D'Angelico solidbody.
- Gloss finish basswood body
- Soft-"C" profile set-in maple neck with 22-fret. 14" radius ovankol fretboard
- Duncan-Designed humbuckers with coil-tap and 3-way switching
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, Rotomatic "Stairstep" tuners
Get an ocean of sound — order your Premier Atlantic today.
Premier Series Atlantic Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ovankol
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-102
- Bridge: HB-101
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap on push/pull tone pots
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic "Stairstep"
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.