- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premiere Riverside Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Mahogany
- #J74984 004001000 J74984004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Premier Riverside is a single-cutaway dreadnought featuring a satin-finished mahogany top, back, and sides for added richness and warmth in its l...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Stage-ready electronics and a special finish make this a performer.
The Premier Riverside is a single-cutaway dreadnought featuring a satin-finished mahogany top, back, and sides for added richness and warmth in its low-end.
Constructed with re-designed top bracing and a slim C-shape neck, the Riverside offers enhanced sustain and resonance while remaining lightweight and comfortable. Its Art Deco aesthetic is further enhanced by a herringbone rosette and top purfling, as well as antique brass hardware.
Built with performance in mind, the Riverside features a preamp and pickup system that includes an onboard tuner. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood:
- Back & sides:
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this top-notch D'Angelico today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.