- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Craig Wayne Boyd Solid Top Gloss Black Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Black 190839273789
- J52375 005001001 J52375005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Craig Wayne Boyd found fame as the winner of reality-show singing competition, The Voice. Now Dean Guitars brings his musical instrument of choice to...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Striking quilted ash top.
Craig Wayne Boyd found fame as the winner of reality-show singing competition, The Voice. Now Dean Guitars brings his musical instrument of choice to you! This Mini Jumbo bodied instrument features a sleek, new design, mahogany body and quilt ash top with rosewood inlays this guitar is a real eye and ear catcher. Giving off a warm, full tone this guitar also comes standard with an ebony fretboard, comfortable C-shaped neck, and Grover tuners. Mother of pearl star inlays complete the look of this gorgeous instrument.
- Body type: Mini Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Quilted Ash
- Back & sides: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
Great-looking, sounding and playing guitar at an affordable price. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.