- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Custom 350F Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Transparent Blue 190839472298
- #424027 005012040 424027005012040
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Custom 350 Electric Guitar has a Floyd Rose tremolo gracing its double-cutaway body. Constructed with a carved flamed maple top and a lightw...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get Dean quality on a garage band budget.
The Dean Custom 350 Electric Guitar has a Floyd Rose tremolo gracing its double-cutaway body. Constructed with a carved flamed maple top and a lightweight basswood back, the guitar boasts a 25½" scale length bolt-on maple neck. The 6-in-line headstock is emblazoned with a winged Dean logo.
The guitar's 24-fret rosewood fingerboard is decorated with pearl dots and a custom inlay at the 12th fret. High-output DMT humbucking pickups deliver a variety of rockin' tones and a push/pull coil-splitting tone control lets you perform all musical genres by letting you also capture single-coil pickup sounds. A Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge and a locking nut gives you additional expressive finesse without fear of going out of tune.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options. Case sold separately.
- Flamed maple top
- Basswood back
- 25-1/2" scale
- Bolt-on maple neck
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24 frets
- 1 11/16th in. nut width
- Pearl custom inlays
- Grover tuners
- Black nickel hardware
- Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge
- Dean DMT design humbucker pickups
- Push/pull coil-splitting tone control
- Master volume & tone with 3-way selector
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.