- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Custom 450 Floyd Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Classic Black 190839673497
- L48448 005001001 L48448005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring tight low end, bright attack and crisp, and clean definition throughout its vast tonal register, the Dean Custom 450F would make a great ad...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A highly shreddable EMG-loaded guitar at a great price.
Featuring tight low end, bright attack and crisp, and clean definition throughout its vast tonal register, the Dean Custom 450F would make a great addition to any rock guitarist's arsenal. This mahogany 6-string features an "Ultra Access" C-shaped set neck making it easier to perform shredtastic licks while the EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo give it the sound and versatility you crave.
- Gloss-finished solid mahogany body with carved top
- 25.5"-scale mahogany neck, 24-fret rosewood fingerboard
- EMG 81/85 active humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Floyd Rose 1000 double-locking tremolo system, Grover tuners
Click or call to order your Dean Custom 450 with Floyd Rose today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85
- Bridge: 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.