- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Mustaine ZERO Angel of Deth II Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Custom Graphic 190839698803
- #H73742 006001048 H73742006001048
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Dave Mustaine ZERO Angel of Deth II Electric Guitar was designed by Mustaine in a collaboration with the master builders at Dean. Everything...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A signature model guitar with unique features at a breakthrough price.
The Dean Dave Mustaine ZERO Angel of Deth II Electric Guitar was designed by Mustaine in a collaboration with the master builders at Dean. Everything about the Dave Mustaine Zero simply works, from the stellar graphics to the right combination of woods, electronics, and style.
Unique features include a 25-1/2" scale, a modified Z-style body with sharper angles and edges, a special set mahogany "D-shaped" neck, and a headstock with in-line tuners. DMT Design pickups and the string-through body produce unbeatable sustain. The dual volume, single tone, and 3-way switch is the control configuration that Dave prefers.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany Top/Body
- 25-1/2" Scale
- Mustaine Spec. Set Mahogany D Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Dot Inlays
- Mini Grover Tuners
- Black Hardware
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- DMT Design Humbucker Pickups
Add wings to your guitar playing with this unique signature guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.