- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NXT Series Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839196262
- Write a Review
- J53763 005001002 J53763005001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since they came onto the market in 1959, millions of guitarists have chosen an EKO as their first six-string instrument. Based in Italy, EKO is a nam...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) All-agathis entry-level dreadnought with low profile neck and natural gloss finish made to take you to the next level and stay with you.
Since they came onto the market in 1959, millions of guitarists have chosen an EKO as their first six-string instrument. Based in Italy, EKO is a name that has been recognized throughout the world since their inception for excellent price quality ratio.
The NXT series of acoustic instruments, like this dreadnought cutaway acoustic-electric model, are intended to be not only your first instrument, but also the N(e)XT guitar in your development as a musician. The NXT series models feature 100% EKO characteristics - entry-level guitars that are very affordable, yet made with great attention to detail and quality. The NXT Series Dreadnought Cutaway features an all-agathis body and top, with low profile mahogany neck and single cutaway design, rosewood fingerboard, die-cast EKO branded tuners and a plastic nut with compensated tuning. It also comes with an Eko G03 preamp which helps you fine-tune your plugged-in sound with a 3-band EQ, phase switch, and digital tuner.
Case sold separately.
Make this EKO your first, and maybe even your last, acoustic. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Agathis
- Back & sides: Agathis
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Eko
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic with compensated tuning
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.