- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bjorn Gelotte Signature Les Paul Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Ebony 190839343246
- Write a Review
- #J24049 005001010 J24049005001010
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone welcomes one of the greatest metal guitarists of all time, Bj¶rn Gelotte of In Flames, to the Epiphone family of signature artists with the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Premier signature Les Paul by legendary guitarist of In Flames
Epiphone welcomes one of the greatest metal guitarists of all time, Bj¶rn Gelotte of In Flames, to the Epiphone family of signature artists with the premier of the Ltd. Ed.
Bj¶rn Gelotte Les Paul Custom Outfit
Designed exclusively by the Swedish riff master (and former drummer!) of In Flames, Bj¶rn Gelotte, the new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Bj¶rn Gelotte Les Paul Custom Outfit is a classic Les Paul design with some personal touches that reflect Gelotte' incredible attention to detail that have made him one of the most influential metal guitarists of his generation.
Ltd. Ed. Bj¶rn Gelotte Les Paul Custom Outfit
The Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Bj¶rn Gelotte Les Paul Custom Outfit features a classic Les Paul profile with a Mahogany body finished in a deep Ebony gloss and trimmed with 5-layer cream and black binding. Gelotte chose a Mahogany neck that' rounded to a Custom ˜59 profile and topped with a beautiful Ebony fingerboard. Like all great Les Pauls, the neck is glued to the body with a deep set neck joint. The Les Paul-standard style 24.75 scale neck has pearloid block inlays, a standard 1.68 nut, and an Epiphone Les Paul headstock with In Flames™ iconic œJester inlay on the front and a Ltd. Ed. logo in gold on the back. The iconic Les Paul style bell-shaped truss rod cover features Bj¶rn Gelotte signature in white.
It takes a dynamic pickup that can match Bj¶rn Gelotte fiery chops and for his debut signature Les Paul, Gelotte chose legendary EMG pickups with an EMG-85 USA œMetalWorks active humbucker in the neck position and an EMG-81 USA œMetalWorks active humbucker in the bridge position.
The œ85 was one of EMG's first custom pickups and features close aperture coils loaded with Alnico V magnets for a powerful sound with exceptional organic tone and versatility. The EMG-81 USA œMetalWorks active humbucker in the lead position is perhaps EMG' most famous pickup and the one that started the œactive revolution. Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the tone of the œ81 has detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut, and fluid sustain. Used together, the sound blistering and unmistakable.
Classic Les Paul Controls
Both EMG pickups are powered by standard Les Paul-style volume and tone controls using Black œTop Hat control knobs and Epiphone' patented all-metal 3-way Pickup Selector switch with a cream toggle cap. Each pickup is powered by a 9-volt battery located in an EZ-access compartment on the back of the body.
Rock Solid Hardware
The Ltd. Ed. Bj¶rn Gelotte Les Paul Custom Outfit features Epiphone' famous LockTone„¢ "Nashville-Style" Tune-o-matic bridge with a Stopbar tailpiece along with Grover® Roto-matic„¢ machine heads with an 18:1 tuning ratio for quick, intuitive and no-slip tuning.
Comes with hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Rounded, Custom '59 Profile
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.68" (42.67mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG-85
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG-81
- Brand: EMG Metal Works
- Active or passive: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Custom Hard Case with "B.I.G" logo in Gold, Hand Signed Certificate of Authenticity, Binder with certificate and photograph, User's Manual, Truss Rod Wrench, Epiphone Poster, Epiphone Bumper Sticker
- Country of origin: China
Add this signature Les Paul to your arsenal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.