Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Limited Edition G-1275 Double Neck Electric Guitar Cherrytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The classic SG doubleneck.
Leave it to Epiphone to put the "1235" doubleneck monster back in play with the G-1275 Custom, an affordable version of the original "1235" with all of its true glory, sound, and style but without the vintage price tag or vintage problems of the original.
The SG Story
When the SG or "Solid Guitar" was introduced in 1961 as a replacement for the Les Paul, it was called the "fretless wonder" for its low frets and fast action. The twin horn cutaway design was like nothing on the market and its light but balanced weight made it the perfect guitar for stage and studio work. The Les Paul Custom SG featured three humbucker pickups, and since then, the SG has became the go-to guitar for artists like The Who's Pete Townshend, Tony Iommi, Paul Weller, AC/DC's Angus Young, Jimmy Page and Derek Trucks of the Allman Brothers Band. The original "1235" capitalized on the SG's stunning looks, futuristic sound, and lightweight mahogany body. Now Epiphone brings the guitar back to life as only they can.
High Flying Sound
The G-1275 Custom isn't just eye-catching, it sounds extraordinary, too. The 12-string half of the G-1275 Custom features an Alnico Classic humbucker in the neck position and an Alnico Classic Plus humbucker in the bridge position. The 6-string features an open coil Alnico Classic humbucker in the neck and an open coil Alnico Classic Plus humbucker at the bridge to give the guitar an even more distinctive look. Both pickups are controlled by full function volume and tone knobs using full-size 500K O potentiometers.
Epiphone Hardware You Can Trust
Epiphone has also re created the one-of-a-kind hardware and pickguard that make the G-1275 Custom one of the most easily recognized guitars in rock. The 6-string and 12-string each have their own Epiphone all-metal 3-way toggle switch to select each guitar's pickups. There is also a second "master" all-metal 3-way toggle switch located between the 6-string and 12-string bridge. From here, players can choose the 12-string (up), the 6-string (down) or both (middle) for unlimited possibilities.
The G-1275 Custom features our famous LockTone bridge and special ABS style "Claw" tailpiece which yields incredible sustain (and great looks).
Custom Double Neck
Epiphone's G-1275 Custom begins with fabulous attention to detail starting with a Cherry, SG-style mahogany body with a flame maple top. Both the 12-string and 6-string necks feature hand-set glued mahogany necks with a 12" radius and a 24.75" scale. Both necks also feature rosewood fingerboards with medium jumbo frets and pearloid parallelogram block inlays. The 12-string features a 1.85" nut width while the 6-string is cut to the standard 1.68."
Case sold separately.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flame maple
- Necks: Mahogany, glued-in (6-and 12-string)
- Scale: 24.75" (12-string), 24.75" (6-string)
- Neck Profiles: SlimTaper "D" (6-and 12-string)
- Nut width: 12-string: 1.85" / 6-string: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with medium jumbo frets and pearloid parallelogram (6-and 12-string)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (6-and 12-string)
- Pickup (12-string) Neck: Alnico Classic humbucker/Bridge: Alnico Classic Plus humbucker
- Pickup (6-string) Neck: Open coil Alnico Classic humbucker /Bridge: Open coil Alnico Classic Plus humbucker
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic (6-and 12-string)
- Tailpiece: Claw/ABS style (6-and 12-string)
- Controls: Neck pickup (6-and 12-string): 1-Volume, 1-Tone /Bridge pickup(6-and 12-string): 1-Volume, 1-Tone Individual 3-way toggle switch for 6-string and 12-string bodies Master 3-way toggle activates 6-string, 12-string, or combination 6-and 12-string. All controls feature full-size 500K Ohm potentiometers
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case sold separately
Sometimes two necks are better than one. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.