- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Masterbilt AJ-45ME Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Vintage Sunburst
- J20701 004001000 J20701004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone continues its historic Masterbilt Series with the Epiphone Masterbilt 2015 AJ-45ME Acoustic-Electric. The legendary J-45 round shoulder drea...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Legendary J-45 round shoulder dreadnought hybrid with Shadow electronics.
Epiphone continues its historic Masterbilt Series with the Epiphone Masterbilt 2015 AJ-45ME Acoustic-Electric. The legendary J-45 round shoulder dreadnought has been the driving power behind decades of classics in every genre -- rock, pop, and country. From Hank Williams to John Lennon, the J-45 has been the go-to guitar for songwriters and rhythm guitarists. Epiphone' first Ltd. Ed. reissue of the "The Workhorse" J-45 earned it a œMark of Excellence Award from Guitar One magazine and now the Masterbilt 2015 AJ-45ME brings two legends together for the first time.
Legendary Masterbilt Series
First released in June 1931, the original line of Epiphone Masterbilt guitars made a big impression on musicians and heralded the first great era of acoustic guitars. Today, the new line of Epiphone Masterbilt instruments continues that reputation around the world.
The original Epiphone Masterbilt catalog made the promise: "The possessor of an EPIPHONE instrument has the assurance that every possible precaution has been taken to build instruments for lifetime performance and pleasure." And Epiphone still stands by that promise today!
Guitar Player 2015 Maximum Gear Award Winner
"All Maximum Gear awards are unanimously selected by the GP editors to celebrate the past year's products we feel are transcendent, awesome, top of the tops, and totally deserving of the magazine's most prestigious Hall of Fame honor. We all felt this wonderful piece of gear exemplified our goals for the 2015 GP Hall of Fame Awards." - Guitar Player
- Body type: Advanced Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper, D profile
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid Dot inlays
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Shadow
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 ratio
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Order this sweet classic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.