Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone SG Classic Worn P-90s Electric Guitar Worn Cherrytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Worn Cherry
Epiphone SG Classic Worn P-90s Electric Guitar Worn Cherry$429.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany 60s SlimTaper Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard and 2 P-90-PRO Soap Bar Single-Coil Pickups
Iconic Body Shape and Warm TonewoodMusician’s Friend customers who are fans of the original Gibson SG body shape will be sure to enjoy the Epiphone SG Classic Worn. Its mahogany construction offers a rich midrange and sustain. Add the "worn" open grain finish and you’ve got a guitar that looks as rich as it sounds. Additionally, its 60s SlimTaper mahogany neck will feel great in your hands, and ensure you can fly as fast as you’d like up and down the Indian laurel fretboard.
The Epiphone SG Classic Worn is equipped with a pair of P-90-PROs soap bar single-coil pickups. These legendary P-90 single-coil pickups were originally introduced by Gibson in the early 1950s. They produced a raw, powerful tone that helped defined the blues and rock and roll in their most influential years. Now, with their combination of high output and brilliant tone, the P-90 pickups are still considered a favorite among many of today’s top musicians. These P-90s are the perfect vintage replacement, and can help you achieve any sound you desire—from blues and rock to mellow jazz riffs.
Dual Powerful P-90-PROs
The Epiphone SG Classic Worn comes packaged with a LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar tailpiece to guarantee you longer sustain and better tone. Additionally, the Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines with ivory buttons add a vintage feel while also providing the most precise tuning capabilities.
Legendary Axe with Premium Features
Though it’s inspired by a Gibson classic, the Epiphone SG Classic Worn is built for the modern player. With high-quality and upgraded electronics, premium hardware and distinctive look, this Inspired by Gibson Collection guitar will have you sounding like the rock icons that once inspired you, and who also played this axe.
Inspired by a Gibson Classic
- Mahogany body for a warm and resonant tone with a "worn" open grain finish for a vintage look
- 24.72" 60s SlimTaper mahogany neck for smooth and fast playability, 22-fret, 12" radius Indian laurel fretboard for added vibrant tones
- Dual Epiphone P-90-PRO soap bar single-coil pickups for a traditional combination of high output and brilliant tone
- LockTone ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines for all your tuning stability needs
Get the raw and powerful tone of this Epiphone SG Classic. Order today.
SG Classic Worn P-90s Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: SG
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Worn
- Neck shape: 60s SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.72"
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69”/Graph Tech
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Epiphone P-90 PRO (soap bar)
- Bridge: Epiphone P-90 PRO (soap bar)
- Control layout: 2 volume, 2 tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Bridge type: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Epiphone Deluxe with ivory buttons
- Finish: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.