- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke III HSS Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Roasted Neck Blue
- H96951 004001000 H96951004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A broader, more defined tone with upgraded electronics and a roasted maple neck.
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ones he plays on stage. The Music Man Luke III HSS Electric Guitar represents Steve's further evolution towards the perfect performance guitar.
This run of the LIII features an alder body, a 22-fret full-roasted maple neck and new passive DiMarzio pickups with custom Music Man active preamp. Electronics include a 500kOhm passive tone control and a Volume control with a Push/Push switch for an adjustable Volume boost.
Similar in style, the Luke III exhibits a broader, more defined tone while retaining the familiar shape and feel as the original Luke model. Other standard features include a Music Man Vintage tremolo and 5-way pickup selector switch. Includes case.
- Alder body
- 22-fret roasted maple neck
- DiMarzio pickups with custom Music Man active preamp
- 5-way pickup selector switch, master Volume and Tone controls
- Push/Push switch on Volume control for an adjustable Gain Boost Level
- Music Man Vintage tremolo
- Includes case
Raise the bar with the right guitar. Order today.
- Model: LukeIII
- Size: 12-3/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-7/16" long (31.0cm wide, 4.5cm thick, 92.6cm long)
- Weight: 7lb., 8oz (3.40kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High-gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man floating vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9cm) long
- Frets: 22 - Low profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard - Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kOhm passive tone - .022F tone capacitor
- Switching:5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSS with 1 DiMarzio Transition humbucking; 2 DiMarzio custom single coil
- Strings:9p-11p-16p-24w-32w-42w (RPS 9 Slinkys #2239)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.