- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
E-II Eclipse Evertune Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Black Satin 190839710093
- K58365 005001001 K58365005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Created at the ESP facility in Tokyo, Japan, the ESP E-II Series is our highest-quality factory-produced instrument collection. With the E-II Eclipse...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The ESP E-II Series is the flagship of the impressive ESP lineup.
Created at the ESP facility in Tokyo, Japan, the ESP E-II Series is our highest-quality factory-produced instrument collection. With the E-II Eclipse EverTune, you get one of the most finely-crafted guitars imaginable, with a unique set of components designed for serious musicians. It features the EverTune constant tension bridge, a fully-mechanical system that keeps your guitar in tune in nearly every imaginable environment, and keeps your intonation perfect at every point on the fingerboard.
The E-II Eclipse EverTune also includes a set of phenomenal pickups: a Seymour Duncan Sentient in the neck position for wide dynamic range and excellent articulation, and an aggressive Seymour Duncan Pegasus in the bridge that's highly responsive and harmonically rich. The E-II Eclipse EverTune is a set-thru neck design, with a mahogany body, a one-piece mahogany neck, and an ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets. Top-tier components include a Schaller straplock, Gotoh locking tuners, and a graphite nut. Available in Black Satin finish with multiple binding on the body, neck, and headstock.
- Mahogany Body, Black Satin finish with multiple binding on body, neck, and headstock
- Set Mahogany neck with Ebony fingerboard, 22 extra-jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan Sentient and Pegasus humbucking pickups, push/pull on tone control
- EverTune constant tension bridge, Gotoh locking tuners
Modern looks, versatile sound, and perfect intonation. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12.6 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sentient
- Bridge: Pegasus
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: push/pull on tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Evertune (F model)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Includes hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.