- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
E-II Eclipse-II BB Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Black Satin
- J42422 004001000 J42422004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP E-II Eclipse-II BB Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to know from standard ESP guita...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A mahogany body with maple top and active EMG pickups.
The ESP E-II Eclipse-II BB Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to know from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The Eclipse guitar is crafted with a mahogany body, a maple top and set mahogany neck for maximum tone and sustain. The neck has a 24.75" scale and sports a smooth ebony fretboard and fast-playing thin U neck profile. Active EMG humbuckers reproduce the full range of frequencies faithfully. Chrome hardware features Gotoh tuners and bridge to complete the list of appointments. Includes case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Non-weight relieved Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 60 Brushed Chrome
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG 81 Brushed Chrome
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.