- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
E-II Horizon Sugizo CTM Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint See-Thru Black
- L20680 004001000 L20680004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally designed as a cooperative effort of the ESP Custom Shop and one of Japan's most-respected musicians and guitarists, Sugizo, his signature ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A very special signature guitar from a Japanese musical icon.
Originally designed as a cooperative effort of the ESP Custom Shop and one of Japan's most-respected musicians and guitarists, Sugizo, his signature instrument became a springboard for the E-II Horizon Sugizo CTM. Build in ESP's Japanese factory to the artist's exacting specs, the instrument is designed for the easy playability and rich tonal nuance required across multiple genres. With more than ample sustain and punch, thanks to a maple neck-through design and mahogany body, the guitar also carries stunning looks thanks to a transparent black finish over a quilted maple top. Bearing a Seymour Duncan "Little '59" in the middle position and the power of Duncan's Distortion humbucker in the bridge position, it delivers a uniquely powerful sonic voice. Topping off the feature set is an Floyd Rose Original tremolo system with Gotoh locking tuners and the security of Schaller straplocks.
- Solid mahogany body with quilted maple top
- 25.5" scale maple neck with 24-fret, 12"-radius ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Little '59 and Distortion humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- Original Floyd Rose tremolo system, Gotoh locking tuners
Order this unique signature instrument today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Trans
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Floyd Rose locking
- Configuration: HH
- Middle: SL59-1 Little '59
- Bridge: Distortion
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Schaller Straplocks
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.