- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD Andy James AJ-1 Signature Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Satin Black 190839238399
- Write a Review
- H93223 005001003 H93223005001003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD Andy James AJ-1 Signature Electric Guitar puts all the sustain and punch of the monumental guitarist within reach. This signature guitar,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A sleek weapon of destruction with active pickups and neck-thru construction.
The ESP LTD Andy James AJ-1 Signature Electric Guitar puts all the sustain and punch of the monumental guitarist within reach. This signature guitar, by the man behind the great guitar work of Sacred Mother Tongue, has features geared towards modern heavy metal. It starts with neck-thru construction that combines maple and mahogany for endless sustain and continues with playability that's maxed out with a thin U neck contour, rosewood fingerboard and 24 extra-jumbo frets. 2 active EMG pickups with brushed steel covers are powerful and versatile enough to require just a single Master Volume and 3-way Toggle to get the right sound. LTD locking tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge keep intonation tight.
- Neck-thru construction
- 25.5" scale
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 42mm standard nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Blacks satin hardware
- LTD locking tuners
- Tonepros locking TOM bridge
- EMG 57 (B) / 66 (N) Brushed Steel Active pickups
- Master Volume
- 3-way toggle
Are you ready to rock? Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.