- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD EC-1001FR Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished See-Thru Black 190839343826
- Write a Review
- #J19065 005001011 J19065005001011
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD EC-1001FR Electric Guitar packs a lot of great features. It has a mahogany body with set-neck construction. The neck has a thin-U contour wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A mahogany body, rosewood fretboard, EMG Metalworks pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The LTD EC-1001FR Electric Guitar packs a lot of great features. It has a mahogany body with set-neck construction. The neck has a thin-U contour with rosewood fingerboard and 24 extra-jumbo frets. EMG Metalworks pickups offer terrific tones as well as a unique look. A Floyd Rose tremolo is onboard and ready to take you wherever your muse wants to go. Case sold separately.
Mahogany body and neck
Thin-U neck contour
Black nickel hardware
EMG Metalworks 81/60 P.U.
Floyd Rose bridge
Finish: see-thru black
Case sold separately
Order today and join the legion of ESP players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.