- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD H-408BFM Eight-String Electric Guitar
- Product J19068
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If seven strings aren't quite enough, ESP introduces the 8-string H-408BFM, with set-thru construction and an EMG 808 pickup set. It has a great-look...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A flame maple top, set-thru construction and EMG 808 pickups.
If seven strings aren't quite enough, ESP introduces the 8-string H-408BFM, with set-thru construction and an EMG 808 pickup set. It has a great-looking flamed maple top, 24 extra jumbo frets and a thin-U neck profile that makes playing all 8-strings as comfortable as possible. Black hardware, including a fixed bridge make the see-thru black finish look even sharper. Case sold separately.
- Set-thru neck construction
- 27" baritone scale
- Mahogany body w/ flamed maple top
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Thin-U neck contour
- Black hardware
- 24XJ frets
- EMG 808/808 P.U.
- Fixed Bridge
- Finish: see-thru black sunburst
- Case sold separately
Order today and join the legion of ESP players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.